- A: There is no point in people ranting on social media about politics; the president is not going to read it anyway.
- B: But it is their social media. People can agree on making a petition or convey notice from many others that they will be signing one based on their concerns.
- A: Well, I do not keep up with it anyway.
- A: Does the law allow me to do that?
- B: The law should allow you to do that because this and that.
- Ad hominem
- Begging the question
- Chewbacca defense
- Evasion (ethics)
- Genetic fallacy
- List of fallacies
- Non sequitur (logic)
- Tone policing